WHY BE A PART OF THIS EVENT?
Proceeds from Local Fest support the Village Farmers Market Association (VFMA). VFMA is dedicated to fostering a locally based food system by:
- Teaching the community and kids to grow their own food
- Teaching the benefits of eating a locally produced organic diet
- Providing a conduit between farmers and consumers which supports local, and responsible food production
REASONS TO ALIGN YOUR ORGANIZATION WITH OURS.
- Social Responsibility. Associate your company with our non-profit. Help VFMA bring people together and help us teach people the importance of eating and supporting locally grown food. Make every dollar you donate count.
- Keep it local: We want to support local businesses. To do that, we recruit the best local musicians, food, craft and beverage vendors to participate. With your help, we can teach the importance of shopping locally!
- Charity: VFMA is a 501(c)3, which means in addition to gaining notoriety and consumer awareness of your brand, your donation is 100% tax deductible.
> Local Leader Sponsorship:
- Web: Your company logo and website will be on the Local Fest website and all social media and online marketing, reaching thousands each day.
- Print Media: Your company logo will be on Local Fest banners located in Lompoc for weeks leading up to the event and on 2 banners inside the event. Your brand will be on 100 posters and more than 5,000 postcards distributed throughout the county.
> Major Sponsor
- All of the above
- Logo/Name on the event:
- Stainless Steel Cups
- Wine Glasses
Please Email or Call to join sponsorship opportunity:
firstname.lastname@example.org / (805) 588-8469